This map must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Be a map of Great Britain*
- Be accurate to any year within the latter half of the 19th century
- Show all towns and cities
- Have all towns and cities be visually distinguished based on population size
Mapping out roads and rail lines would be nice but is not a requirement. Topography and major geographical features are also not a requirement, although they too would be a nice bonus.
Any format at any reasonable cost is fine.
* If there is not one of ALL Great Britain, England will do in a pinch (though finding supplemental maps of Wales and possibly Scotland would be helpful) - also, Ireland is a passable replacement.
Does anyone know of or have such a map that I could have or acquire?